Online Shopping Information
- On Local Delivery our full product range is available for purchase, including fresh produce, bread and dairy.
- Deliveries take place every Wednesday & Friday. Orders need to be placed by 1pm on Monday & Thursday for the following delivery day.
- It is only available to our service area, which you can view below.
- There are three delivery zones, please check which one you fall into as you will need to select the zone that applies to you at checkout.
- On Courier Delivery only non perishable products are available for purchase, this excludes fresh produce, bread and dairy.
- Deliveries are dispatched within 1-5 working days.
- The delivery charge is R85
You can also collect your order in store at 33 Palmer Road, Muizneberg or at The Conscios Co-Op at 92 St. George’s Street, Simon’s Town.
Local Delivery Service Area
Zone 1 (Green) = Free Delivery | Zone 2 (Orange) = R45 Delivery | Zone 3 (Blue) = R65 Delivery | Pins (Red) = Collection Points
Deliveries to Outlying Areas
Delivery schedule: Last weekend of the month
Next delivery: TBC
Orders are delivered to Eland’s Bay Guest House where the are available for collection.
Delivery Fee: R125
- All our fresh produce comes from small-scale farmers and suppliers, this means that availability of these items is limited. If we are unable to provide with you items that you ordered due to lack of availability we will credit your account to the value of the missing items.
- Our fruit & veg is all grown organically, this means the farmers do not use pesticides or other chemicals on their crops. Because of this you may find the odd snail or insect on your veg (this is a sign your veg is healthy and chemical free), so it’s important to wash your produce thoroughly before consuming.
- Produce marked *Limited* means that the supply is more limited than usual and there is a greater chance of you not receiving these items to due availabiltiy.
- Only reusable containers from The Daily Goods Store are eligible for deposit refund, no other jars or other reusable containers will be accepted nor broken or damaged containers.
- For Circular Delivery, upon delivery of your order to the specified delivery location, if their is no one there to accept and sign for order your order will be taken back to our premises at 29 Palmer Road, Muizenberg where it will be available for collection. The delivery charge for unaccepted deliveries cannot be refunded nor will uncollected orders be refunded.
- Upon receiving your order please check that you have received all the items on your order, by signing for your order you agree that all items have been delivered and received in good quality.